The software club is a broad bridge to bring the young budding engineers to a great computer architect. The main objective of the club is to create awareness on various softwareas well as to promote its usage among the student community, professionals. The club conducts technical programmes such as Expo, workshops, Project Competition, technical talks, seminars, free software demo, debugging contest and technical quiz. Students will learn to code & test their own programs for different business applications. Software Club encourages students to participate in various technical and professional activities and helps them to become a perfect corporate personality. This club is conducted to improve software skills among students and students from various branches are active members of this club.
The following activities are done through software club:
- Conducted C++ training program in the month of JUNE 2016.
- Conducted HTML training class in the month of August 2016.
The following activities planned through software club:
- Operating system installation and configuration training class has been planned in the month of January 2017.
- Free open source software awareness training class has been planned in the month of February 2017 to promote its usage among the students community.
- PHP training class has been planned to all the students who willing to gain the knowledge and skills in PHP in the month of March 2017.
- MySql training class has been planned to interested students to gain knowledge about MySqlfor adding, accessing and managing content in a database quickly and easily in the month of March 2017.
- Multimedia and website designing training class planned to the students who wish to gain the knowledge and skills to build or maintain a basic website or create a complex multimedia presentation in the month of April 2017.